Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's in your wallet?

If one was to look in the worn, black, leather wallet of Austin Revenig, the first thing you would notice a beautiful, dirty blonde, young woman posing on a rock in sunny Palm Springs and say, "Oh she is cute!" Then you would notice that there are at least four more pictures of the same girl standing with a much taller, young man. Hopefully, that person would say, "They are a cute couple' or "How did he get so lucky?" And I would have to agree with them; I am a verty blessed young man. Taryn is a very beautiful young woman. Her hair is no longer blonde, but brunette, and only about five feet tall , but she means the world to me. Once you get past the pictures you will come upon my Washington state driver's liscense. Age 18 Height: 6'3" Weight: 175 lbs. Eyes: hazel, and mug shot with far to much hair for my taste. Within my wallet there aren't many cards, just the necessities: Debit card, Drivers liscense, library card, and various gift and membership cards, and if you were to construct an identity bassed on these cards it would most likely go like this: Athletic, likes to eat, in to electronics, organized, and an outdoorsman. I definitely believe that based upon the info given you form a pretty good idea of what Austin Revenig is all about.

No comments: